Columbia West Capital, LLC is pleased to announce it served as the financial advisor to Haws Corp., an industrial manufacturing company based in Nevada, in the buyout of certain shareholders in a transaction with a total enterprise value of $63.2 million.
The Company will continue to be led by the current management team. The Company is a leader in its market segments and has manufacturing facilities and representation worldwide, including Latin America, Asia and Europe. Revenues for fiscal 2010 are expected to exceed $50.0 million
CWC was engaged exclusively by Company management to handle the negotiations and to arrange financing of the buyout. CWC delivered the following value to the transaction:
- Prepared financial and related materials that formed the basis for all negotiations and the financing;
- Negotiated the terms of the share buyout with the selling shareholders;
- Simultaneous with the share purchase negotiation, negotiated six separate share and asset purchase transactions that involved disparate ownership, including three real estate transactions, in order to fully liquidate the interest of the sellers;
- Aligned the interests of the remaining shareholders; and
- Identified multiple capital sources, and negotiated final terms with the selected provider to deliver a $27.0 million financing package for the transaction which did not include any warrants or other equity-related securities.
The net result was a very successful transaction for the shareholders and management team.